Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

UWO What do i Expect?

I saw the game, the trailer and yes its an interesting game...  A quite new diversity of gaming concept where the war doesn't only focus on a man to man battle but with the use of battle ships, tons of missile, cannon and torpedo...Im kinda excited when i saw the game trailer, i wanted to try it ASAP. really!



Twas really exciting! actually, i played a map in Warcraft III: Frozen Throne.  the map's name was Battleship..from the concept of UWO, i think it was closely related on this game. 

What gives me the excitement most, is how the game runs.  From land battle to sea battles, oh well few days to go before the CBT starts.  I think ill just quench my excitement by treating it with videos and screenshots of UNCHARTED WATERS!

See you all on CBT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

you can follow me on my facebook account
http://www.facebook.com/people/Mashed-Tomato/100001346301763?ref=search

and my fan page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/MY-GAME-REVIEWS/144753932207614