Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, August 12, 2010

My recent Pictures

Hi to all of my followers and especially to all of my viewers!
i just wanted to add my recent photos and to share it as well.  Expect more of my personal photos as i update my personal blogsite...



Enjoy!!
This picture was taken when my Human friend thought that i was a squash..  From that experience i learned how to diet...

 
Oh i can't forget this scene, twas my first kiss with my first Girlfried

 
When i was a little green tomato.. my friend whom i always spend my time with died because he was eaten by a big black bat

 
Oh this is embarrassing! This photo was taken when i am undergoing my first haircut
 
From left to right...Timmy, Me and Tommy
Me, and other two best friends witnessed a tomato massacre.  My poor best friend Timmy is now undergoing treatment becauseof trauma 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

you can follow me on my facebook account
http://www.facebook.com/people/Mashed-Tomato/100001346301763?ref=search

and my fan page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/MY-GAME-REVIEWS/144753932207614