Top 5 addicting games
I have played several games, and I already considered myself as a hardcore gamer. I already tried several of genres, grinding game, casual and many more. And from the feedback I have read over the internet I considered these games as my top 5 addicting games .
World of warcraft
- Who in the earth will not agree on this game as one of the top favorite game of all time? From the graphics, the quest and characters, I might say this is the perfect game when I first saw it.
- Although a browser game, many people got so addicted on this game, including me. This is the first browser game where you can roam around the map like playing a mmo. Unlike other browser games, here you can see your character moving and whacking monsters.
- This game is the reason why I got line of 70 grades on my report card. And that explains it all.
- Popular in Korea and over the net, though I haven’t played this game yet. And I still have no plan to play it. Seeing the ranking of the game site gives the meaning of the word popular.
Warcraft (Defense of the ancient) DOTA map
- Most of my friends are playing this game. Its addicting on how/what strategy you will use to defeat your opponent.