Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Final Fantasy XIV: Sad News...



Due to continuous decrease of players, Square Enix (Company owner of FF XIV) decided to extend their trial period definitely. At the same time the release of the PS3 version of the game will be delayed.

Major reconstruction of FF XIV team and leadership has been made to ensure improvements of the game. It is sad news indeed that this epic game is not doing well for I’m a huge of the Final Fantasy, but still there are still people waiting for changes and are continuing to play the game.

I want to point out one problem that I encounter with this game and that is I have to make some major upgrade to my PC just to run the game smoothly. Achieving their minimum requirement maybe hard on other people and may hinder them to play the game.

Source >> Lodestone Final Fantasy XIV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

you can follow me on my facebook account
http://www.facebook.com/people/Mashed-Tomato/100001346301763?ref=search

and my fan page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/MY-GAME-REVIEWS/144753932207614