Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

What is my expectation on Bless Unleashed PC

Bless Unleashed PC

PC is actually my comfort platform and when I heard Bless Unleashed is coming to PC, I can’t help but feel excited for it. So what’s Bless Unleashed you say?


Bless Unleashed is a free-to-play “next generation MMORPG” where there are various progression systems in the game like character growth and skill points, item acquisition, item reinforcement, etc. You can also create a new item through crafting system, increase your wealth through products from your estate from the housing system, and trade with other users. It also take place across a large, persistent world that will find players battling together across a landscape teeming with life, with vicious monsters to defeat, experience to grind, and awesome things to discover.


What I love this game is the combat system - Its combat system TAKES ACTUAL SKILL which involves quick positioning, execution, enhancement of decision making, evasion and communication. Keep in mind that this is not a game for the type of person to mindlessly tap buttons when attacking. One mistake may cause a lot of damage that your character might find difficult (if not able) to recover.


What I expected from Bless Unleashed PC release  is a faster rendering, easier to PK people, quicker camera controls (mouse controlled), easier to farm and invasion render times. To sum it up, I am really looking forward to the release of Bless Unleashed in PC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

you can follow me on my facebook account
http://www.facebook.com/people/Mashed-Tomato/100001346301763?ref=search

and my fan page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/MY-GAME-REVIEWS/144753932207614